Thursday, October 25, 2018

Changes In The Funding Environment And The Investor Approach

 

I think there’s a lot of property investors as well as potentially other property investment strategists who have had certain modus operandi over the last 10 years which worked in certain cases. But when you start to get a changing environment in funding and in growth and in yields, you can’t just keep running the same race because unfortunately the different competitor and you’ve got to change.

The post Changes In The Funding Environment And The Investor Approach appeared first on Pure Property Investment.

1 comment:

  1. Do you want to own a business of your own? or own a house of your choice?Pedro Jerome loan offer 2% rate with a flexible loan repayment to suit individual and entitle loans internationally, My loan was granted with an blick of an eye when I applied for $800,000.00 for expand my clothing business so I will advice anyone here looking for a financial help to contact pedroloanss@gmail.com or whatsapp his number on +18632310632.  I wish you goodluck.

    ReplyDelete